Monday 3 January 2011

Holidays are over ..

Christmas Day was spent with my son, daughter in law and grandchildren and the rest of the hols with my family up North. It was soooooo cold. It's a long time since we've had that much snow and I'm just so glad that it has now all gone.
There was just so many toys around on Christmas Day I don't think the children knew which one to play with first but the look on their faces as they opened their gifts was a joy to see. I've decided too I need a new camera or at least I need to remember to take pics.

My sister got 3 tickets for her, mam and I to go and see Winter Wonderland at the theatre. We take mam in her wheelchair as she can't manage stairs so we had a box to ourselves and a great view. It was a lovely night.

We had a very quiet new year just mam and I. We watched TV until after midnight and then by the time we had telephoned family to wish them a Happy New Year we made it up to bed around half one. I don't think mam has been up so late in a long time.

All too soon though it is back to normal and work tomorrow but it was lovely.

No comments: