Wednesday 30 March 2011

I hate colds

Oo I do hate colds. Any type of healthy eating has gone out of the window this week as I'm full of cold. I've been off work for 3 days, just felt so yeuk and as I hadn't done a shopping I didn't have very many nice things in so just stuffed my face with anything I could find. I managed to get out for some bits and pieces yesterday and I'm beginning to feel better today although my ribs ache with coughing so much but at least I have some healthy food in. I'm hoping to be back at work tomorrow, then it's only a couple of days and then the weekend, I just hate the bunged up feeling and having to breathe through my mouth, not a pretty sight. Things could be worse so I will not complain, I will just give thanks that I am able to rest.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hope you feel better soon sis, sorry I missed Tom's birthday, I just can't keep up with all these babies... and urmm not so baby any more, goodness 4 already? Hope you can post more pictures soon.
Love you
xxxx