Friday 29 July 2011

Rest and relaxation

School's out for summer - yeah. Looking forward to 5 weeks of rest and relaxation. Well maybe not if this week was anything to go by. It sure was busy, Sam and Marc on cross over shifts so I was up at 5 a.m. Monday and off to babysit and take my grandchildren to childminders then off to work for the day. Back to pick up three noisy grandchildren and we had a MacDonalds then it was home until Sam came in. Tuesday was the same but I also did a sleep over that night and then off to work. I was feeling a little tired. Caught my leg on the side of the car and grazed it and had a nasty bruise but its going now. Sleep over last night but Livvy decided she didn't want to sleep and woke at around 11 p.m. and then she just smiled sweetly and said 'no like bed nana'. It was near 1 a.m. when she finally went to sleep but I do adore them all and I love seeing them.
I'm off to the North East on Sunday for a 2 week visit so I might just get that rest and relaxation after all!!.

No comments: