Monday 13 August 2012

Legoland Discovery Centre

Had a lovely day with my daughter in law and grandchildren at the Legoland Discovery Centre in Manchester http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester/. It's a great day out for kids, they get to build lots of lego and there's rides and a cinema showing a 10 minute 4D lego film.  Ben, Tom and Livvy loved it and it keeps them occupied for hours.

Ben, Tom and Livvy building with bricks and loving it.


Ben was inside this structure and had to take some bricks out to climb out.
Sam and Livvy on the Merlin ride, you can see how happy Livvy was.  I took 6 pics while they were going round but none came out - the very nice lady in charge of the ride let me go inside to take the pic.

All made out of Lego bricks - Blackpool Tower I think!


About to watch a 4D film, those glasses are fab.  Believe it or not first time I'd seen anything in 4D and yep I tried to swat something that was flying at me, made out of lego too I might add

Tom ready to drive off in his lego racing car

The Trafford Centre itself is great for shopping and seeing the many statues around the place

The Singing Bears
Lots of these dotted around the place
Tom, Ben and Nana - Tom was wanting to get back to slurping on his slush puppy ice drink

All too much for Livvy who fell asleep clutching the Tinkerbell fairy she bought.


No comments: