Wednesday 12 November 2008

I Then Shall Live

I'd like to share a song with you that I heard the other day, it so touched my heart, especially the last part that I've gone round singing it all day. The words are just so beautiful and it really blessed me, oh to sing this sort of hymn in church instead of all the stuff that sounds so like the music in the charts. Give me something that uplifts and hymns with words that will change a sinners heart and life. What a wonderful Saviour. Hope you are blessed as you listen to it too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyBMQJuTuc&feature=related

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Sis, just wanted to leave a little note :-)
I haven't been blogging much this week, I'm busy painting again and haven't much free time on here.
I'll add you to my bloglines which tells me when you've updated.
Sending love n hugs
LS
xxxxxx