Sunday 23 November 2008

Poorly me

I can never think of titles for my blogs but here I am today feeling rather yeuk. I was off work for a couple of days this week, sore throat etc but I felt a bit better yesterday, dosed myself up with lemon drinks and paracetamol and carried on as I had two girls booked in on an art clay silver course (my first one). It went well and we made some lovely pieces. Took pics on my phone but as I'm not very technical I've still not worked out how I download straight onto the computer so I need to transfer them to a disk first and then maybe I'll be able to show you what we did. We all enjoyed it which was the main thing.

I'm back to school tomorrow but it's an inset day so no children. I should have been going off to do a computing course but I've got a finance support office coming in and that's more important at the moment as I'm still getting to grips with the new system we have.

I've not seen my beautiful grandsons this week and it's been awful as I usually see them a couple of times a week but with not being so well I didn't want to pass anything on to them. I'm babysitting a couple of times next week so that will be nice.

No comments: