Saturday 20 December 2008

Well guess who caught the dreaded bug ... me .... although I don't think it was off Ben. There are just so many things going round at the moment we've hand countless people off work with sore throats, colds, flu, sickness bugs. Let's hope we get a real cold spell to kill off some of these germs.

This last year just seems to have flown by or is it just that the years seem to go quicker now that I'm getting older. Some ex pupils came into school just before we broke up for the Christmas hols and boy did I feel old when they told me their ages. It just didn't seem 2 minutes since they left and their they were saying they were 24, one of them even 34 - where did the time go.

This might be the last blog of theyear so I just thought I'd take the time to say hope you all have a bless Christmas and New Year.

Merry Christmas

No comments: