Thursday 18 June 2009

Diet!!

I've just been reading a fellow bloggers writing on how she's losing weight. I'm thinking this is something I must do too. Now that I have 3 grandchildren I need to be fit to play with them and at the moment I'm just so full of aches and pains. My one shoulder and arm hurts such a lot, I'm waiting to go for physio which may take up to 10 weeks for the appointment so I'm thinking a bit of exercise may work, nothing too strenuous mind you maybe start with doing more walking. I most definitely need to diet - or is that the wrong word - maybe I just need to eat more healthy, if I do that then surely the weight will come off too. So that's my new days resolution, more salads and veg and not as much biscuits and sweets.
I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I just started my 'diet' today too Sis. Not much healthy eating been going on here in the past couple of weeks and Nenna said she gained 6lb since she got here! I've put on 10 in the past few months so I want it off again as it just sits around my middle.
Let me know how you get on and I'll help keep you motivated if you need me to;-)
Love ya
xxxx